I love it there. It’s quiet. It’s pretty. Pretty dress nice. They treat you nice. And it’s surrounded by mountains, wineries, and breweries. I dig it.
This past weekend I travels down 29 to Charlottesville to spend the weekend celebrating my lil grand lil lisa whose getting marred in a month…baffles my mind that THAT is actually happening.
Her sister and her maids went above and beyond in planning her the perfect weekend including:
- The worlds most perfect pottery barn house
- Awesome food and festive drinks
- Personalized videos and games
- Wineries and picnics
- Surprises at every corner
- And enough laughter and “tee hees” to fill the country side
Here are just a few snippets from my cville 24 hours