The events of this weekend encapsulate the essence of me. This may be too much gloriousness for just a few days…
1. Royals= Wedding watching at 4am on Friday
2. Broadway= Sutton Foster/Joel Grey in Anything Goes on Saturday
3. Donuts= Heart shaped donuts from Dunkin Donuts in the most perfect Marble glaze ever.
4. Spring Weather= 60s and sunny all weekend
5. Day of birth= Friday, the age is unimportant
Now I just need to squeeze in some Red Velvet and I may find my soul elevating out of my body out of euphoria.
Oh and if someone could finish my last two school assignments for me…that’ d be a great cheap last minute birthday present…