I’ve been on a “must catch up on Lost before season 6 starts” kick recently, so it’s kinda at the tip of my brain. It’s been given me weird dreams…and becoming a bit of a problem. I have very strong opinions about the “people” on this show, apparently some of them are wrong (coughhatingjulietsorrypetercough), but whatever. Season 6 starts on Feb 2nd, I’m halfway through season 4…lets see if I can make it….
Characters on Lost I Dislike:
1. Kate – you’re a fugitive and the island slut, i dislike you and your “Freckles”
2.Juliet- I know I’m spose to like you, but I just don’t, you look like your should live at the north pole or something
3.Desmond- not everyone is your “brotha”, stop it.
4. Ben- this is a given, but your beady lil eyes freak me out…and you purse your lips too much…relax.
5. Claire- sometimes I think you whine too much…sometimes you’re ok…
Characters on Lost I Like:
1. Hugo- you’re rotund, witty, and make me laugh, you can stay.
2. Sawyer- your nickname giving ability is admirable
3. Charlie- he’s British…correction… he “was” British.
4. Bernard and Rose- I like cute old couples that still get along
5. Sun and Jin- he learned english for her, done and done.
One Comment Add yours
When Lost is “in-season” I have at least a couple Lost-centric dreams that involve me being trapped somewhere with weird people. One of my other friends has said he does, too. I think JJ Abrams is brainwashing us all…